Friday, February 26, 2010

Are blogger people dead?

HELLO
is anyone out there
seriously no one bloggs anymore
its used to be a religious thing for alot of you and then...
POOF
gone
MIA
where is everyone....
I dont blog for my health ya know
I like comments and feed back
and
I also enjoy reading other peoples blogs
but no one seems to blog anymore
is blogging out?
is it dead?
did I miss something here?
if ANYONE is still out there in this lonely world of blogging PLEASE for the love of everything good respond to me...

Lia

2 comments:

  1. Hey baby girl,

    I'm alieve. And okay for the most part.^^

    Seems like your missen everyone, and I dont blame you.

    Soooo miss thing I want you to write a blog about everything Ive missed and whats up with ya now. =P

    Well we can go from there. Aha.

    Love ya,
    Hope-

    ReplyDelete